Position descriptions for Council Delegates
Council has created the following position descriptions to assist volunteers in understanding their roles and responsibilities under the delegated authority model.
- Responsible for convening and chairing meetings, preparing the agenda, ensuring the recording of accurate minutes and ensuring the Committee/Club acts within Council’s delegated authority.
- Responsible for attending to the correspondence and recording minutes of meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of public money from the use/hire of Community and Recreation facilities.
- Booking Officer
- Responsible for hiring Community or Recreation facilities.
- Volunteer Safety Officer
- Responsible for ensuring the safety of volunteers at a facility.
Page Last Updated: 29 May 2014