For Community Operating Committees

Your delegated authority does not permit you to conduct fundraising events, such as raffles, to raise funds for a Council facility.  Community Operating Committees may accept proceeds of fundraising as donations from incorporated user groups.

For an Incorporated Association (Club)

Incorporated user groups managing a Council facility may conduct raffles to raise funds for their association subject to the rules determined by the NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing. These funds may be allocated to the Council facility (LMCC account) through a donation.

Further information

Further details about fundraising can be obtained from the NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing.

Page Last Updated: 14 Aug 2014