Hazards and Risks
- Reminder that Asbestos may be present in buildings.
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control
- Learn how to indentify and control risks associated with operating and using community and recreation facilities.
- Fire Protection
- Information about the provision, responsibility, use and maintenance of fire safety equipment.
- Electrical Safety
- Instructions to ensure the safety of your facility concerning electrical equipment such as extension cords, power outlets, and wiring to appliances.
- Sharps Safety
- Instructions for safely dealing with sharps such as needles, syringes, and glass.
- Food Safety
- Under the NSW Food Act 2003, not-for-profit groups such as those who run community and recreation facilities, are exempt from the food safety supervisor requirement.
- Lone Worker
- Working alone presents obvious risks. Here's some tips to ensure your safety.
- Dogs at Sporting Events
- Instructions for managing the safety hazard of dogs at playing fields and sporting facilities.
Page Last Updated: 12 Aug 2016